A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 26 November 2011

A bit of bling

This week on the Less is More site the challenge is right up my street -a bit of bling!
It also tied in with a friend asking me to make an easel card for her mum-in law that can be a combined Christmas and birthday card and this is what I came up with.- and  I know the star is slightly off centre in the photo but honestly it wasn't noticable in RL, must be the new way I'm trying for my posting of photographs shows up everything!!! hee he
My bling you can see, but the paper also has a bit of sparkle too.
Hope you like it!

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jenni! Great idea! ;)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, so soft and sparkly
    Thanks Jenni
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! your friend's mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - hope your friend's mum likes it as much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Jenni, very pretty card beautiful bubble!
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect challenge for you Jen and your card is fab! Great sparkle and design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty... lovely twinkle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely image and lots of sparkle.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific idea Jenni, love the bling chain to hang the bauble :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea Jenni, very pretty card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty. I like how you used the gems to 'hang' the ornament. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Jenni I like the way you have created a halo of light around the bauble:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the subtle colours and bling. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, nicely elegant and classy. Would never have guessed you haven't been card making long - your cards look good! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenni, Clever you, it's a fab card and you combined two events WOW I'm impressed, a birthday and Christmas I've never done that before and your card works brilliantly, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Jenny and love the 'light' around the bauble very effective

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. So sweet with a scent of winter. Nice done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!