A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Old paper and red lines

 This weeks challenge at the Craft Barn should have been an easy one for me ,I work in a school (albeit in the nursery) right ? wrong, think I was over thinking it.So thanks to another blogger who kindly shared her knowledge and reminded me it's about having fun ,this is what i came up with .pretty self explanatory I think ,stained the paper with tea ( thanks Anne) and then had fun doodling.!
Sorry about the picture, rushing to do this, as just about to go out the door but wanted it done before I went back to work,and thanks to all that have left comments enjoy reading them all  especially those that give me tips x

11 comments:

  1. You had a brilliant and cute idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doodling! It looks fab Jenni. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's hard to do childrens drawing styles and you have done it so well!...You spelt skool right the first time though...:O)Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea Jenni and it looks great! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea & I love the tea-stained paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely...great idea to use tea to stain your paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee, this gave me a laugh. Obviously in nursery mode with the (difficult) sum! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me so utterly back to school in an instant. Brilliant and love your stick people. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea and I come up with something simmilar yours Love it :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it !!!! perfect for September
    isa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!