A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Brown and Pink

 Pink and Brown

Whenever I saw this weeks Less is More challenge I knew what I wanted to do problem was didn't have the stamps that I needed to do it!...that was until Suze told me about a craft shop that was closing down so hot footed out there yesterday and they had exactly what I needed (and some extra that I didn't - well they were a bargain!)

                          
I used a cuttle bug folder for the embossing for the card,the baby shoes image is a fiskers clear set stamped in vintage sepia and coloured with a SU marker pen in blushing bride and the tiny tag is a SU one again with vintage sepia.

Still baby sitting for our neighbours so that their dad can visit mum in hospital, poor Maureen had to have another op on Fri so will try and comment but if I don't manage to apologies to one and all x

19 comments:

  1. What a find:0) Super cute shoes and I love the clean and really simple and yet soft look of your card Jenni, it's smashing:0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous baby card Jenni and how cute is that EF. Spent all your pocket money?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby card Jenni!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenni, Gorgeous card. Glad you managed to get what you 'needed' in the sale!
    Congrats on the 25th Anniversary.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenny, how adorable, I LOVE it!
    Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweetie, I love those little booties!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. I "need" that embossing folder! Suze must be such an inspiration for you - I have learned so much from her too. Which shop is closing down .......?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Jenni,is nice to see you on my blog don't worry about no have time, the life is very complicate sometimes, i hope your neighbour are better soon and happy anniversay...25...don't is easy my friend:D:D:D yours childs are handsome :D:D:D.
    Very pretty and perfect CAS card Jenni, very sweet and very clean, good work!!
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweet,cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love that embossing folder. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet stamp & I love that embossing folder.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet sweet card Jenni....I love that you left so much white space...it really makes your image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, lovely card
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is shut-the-front-door adorable, Jenni! I LOVE those sweet little feet on the ef!! Sweet as heck!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute, I love the little baby shoes, veery sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab little baby card Jenni! So sorry to hear that life is a challenge at the moment. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  17. As I'm so late commenting, I do hope the mum is recovered and back home.
    This card is GORGEOUS! I'm a sucker for anything small and baby related so this gets my vote! I like that you've used the embossed card too.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!