A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 7 September 2012

CAsology -Family

                                                       
                                                                                          

This weeks Casology challenge fitted perfectly with a card I had to make for my nephew this month  ,don't you just love that when it happens! my nephew turns 39 this year and has always hankered for a motor bike so that made it an easy card to make as I just happen to have the Su motor bike stamp!!.
I coloured it with denim blue promarkers and the sentiment is computer generated.
It's been hot here in Aberdeen and I have spent the day outside with the children from our nursery class and now looking forward to starting the weekend with a glass of wine and my sons homemade cottage pie .
Have a great weekend  x

11 comments:

  1. Love how the colour of the bike ties into the card base. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni that bike is so much fun and a great take on the challlenge. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Jenni. Your nephew is going to enjoy and appreciate the thoughtfulness behind this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your motorbike card - just perfect for your nephew - hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely fabulous card, jenni! love that cool motorcycle!! thanks so much for joining us each week at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aberdeen, Scotland?? I went to college there and although I live in Florida now, Scotland will always have my heart..
    Love the card - very CAS but perfectly thought out with the color of the bike matching the mat. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Jenni, love how you've 'grounded' the bike and fab sentiment placement too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAs guy card! Thanks for playing along with CAsology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job, Jenni! Mister would love this card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Jenni. I love this stamp and it looks fab in blue. Super grounding and I love the split sentiment. Perfect placement on the computer! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe your nephew is that age!! Great card again Jenni and I like the delicate blue - it allows the image to shine.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!