A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 10 September 2012

New home card



Can you  believe that this card has literally taken me weeks to make!and I have made so many attempts that have just had to be binned, that I was on the point of buying one -yeah I know cover your ears  girls!
It's for a close friend and work colleague, who is moving  into her own place and I wanted to make her a card that was girlie, but still a new home card .I have looked and looked on the internet for inspiration but nothing fit the bill.I was at a SU party on Sun (had a great day and learned a new technique ,if your interested our demonstrator was Aileen of Stamp up Your Craft click on the link to take you to her blog) and had even asked the girls there - no joy but came home and love SU melon mambo card so basically made the card with it and then added bits as I went a long!
 The sentiment was going to read 'Home is Where the Heart is' but it was too long, so made the card look out of proportion.
It is a very simple card ,but I kinda like it what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fab Jenni - this is one girly card - love the pink, love the hearts, love the bling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaargh - buy a card? I should think not! I love the card you finally came up with Jenni! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have taken a while Jenni but you've come up with a cracker! The pink is gorgeous and I love how you've used the cut out hearts. See all that creativity is just bubbling away inside you!

    Thanks again for the shout out you are very kind. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Jenni - so love the idea of using the hearts as 'windows'!! I love how it's feminine and that little bow is a great final touch with the gems - at least that's what I think they are!
    I bet your friend loved it!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!