A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 23 May 2014

Time out # 6





Have been watching this new challege called Time Out Challenges for a few weeks ,but it wasn't til this week that inspiration struck when I saw the the checked effect of the beds/stools?? they just popped out at me from the picture and though I could match the blue with Baja Breeze cardstock  ,again ...must look for a colour challenge to get me out of the baja breeze rut I am in! from Su had no coffee coloured card so went for a more milky coffee and sahara sand :-) Tried a coloured flower but preferred the white ,and another thank you card done and dusted.Working in a school nursery I like to give the parent helpers a hand made card to show how much their help is appreciated throughout the year.


Also going to enter it into Lizy's Frugal Friday challenge which is to use up your scraps ...forgot you had to add a photo of your scraps you were using ,so snapped a quick photo as I was making this card and oops cut out all the scraps from the photo but ....
Thanks for looking !
xxx


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jenni, those colours are lovely together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the way you've inspired of our photo. The squares combined with that cute flower make a great card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased we finally inspired you and you have created a gem of a card from our photo. I love how you picked up on the shape and colour of the loungers. So pleased you joined us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME interpretation of that photo! I had to look to see where it was in the photo, but you nailed this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty Jenni! I love the very clean lines softened with the flower...works very well!
    Thanks for joining in my Frugal Friday Challenge this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card and wonderful take on the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS perfection and LOVE how you were inspired by the photo. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Jenni. Love the design with the flower and clever framing. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!