A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

Freshly made sketches




Hi,
 I'm rushing in before the challenge over at freshly made sketches closes with this very simple card.I like the bow placement but not sure about the rest of it but aw well....
I embossed the background with a SU stripes folder cut it and popped it up with 3D foam with the SU designer  paper underneath and place the bow on more 3D foam.had intended to put on a sentiment  but decided it looked better without.
Sorry once again about the photo think my camera's getting as old as me as it has started putting shadows and lines on my photos that even Picasa can't disguise.But hubby thinking about buying a new one for our cruise ...only problem is my hubby mulls things over for months before committing ....I'm a see it like it buy it kinda girl!

Hope you have all had a great weekend 
and thanks for looking
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card!! Perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turquoise bow looks fab against the white. Great CAS card. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS design. The striped background and pretty bow look great together! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful clean and simple card. The texture you've added really adds to the card and I love your fabulous bow! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!