A big thank you to all my followers

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Muse 143



This week it is Tracey's turn to be our host over at Muse this week and she has done a really cute christmas card ..love her little reindeer!

Unfortunately I don't have a little cutie like that so decided to go for the bauble 
I stamped the little cottage image twice and then punched one out using my old SU bauble punch and matched it up,then lightly chalked the snow and gold embossed the sentiment  before mounting my red and white panels onto my card...can you spot my mistake ??? as I mounted it my liquid pearl snow hadn't quite dried and I smudged a couple but only the camera picks it up it's not so noticable in RL!

Well I made this card in a couple of hours and it has taken me twice that long to photograph the darned thing!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx


10 comments:

  1. JUst fantastic, Jenni!!! OH how gorgeous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...love your beautiful ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet snow scene! Thank you so much for joining us at Muse this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is fabulous. I just love how you treated the little scene with the die. Very clever and the result is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how by changing the supplies, you have all the same elements, but with a very different feel! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni, your card is a perfect take on Tracey's. Love how the trees extend beyond the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your interpretation of Tracey's card; the elements are similar, yet so different; love the technique you used by double stamping and incorporating a "window" for added dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on Tracey's card! It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! I love the cut out window. Great take on the Muse inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!