A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 18 November 2016

MCV/The 25 Days of Christmas Tags


                                                                
I am for the first time taking part in Tracey McNeelys 25 days of Christmas tags which is already at day 16!  and i also made a tag for the Muse challenge at the same time which this week says   to use vellum on your tag.

I found inspiration from Lindsays tag with a few modifications of my own...I used a paper smooches tag out of white card and vellum .I then went with Lindsays colours of blue and white.Making one snowflake the main focus and added some liquid pearls (I know, I know I do this all the time but what can I say I like the effect!)to mimic the ones on Lindsays tag and finally a banner with a sentiment.... and to finish it off I curled my ribbon just as Linday has!

Thanks for taking a peek ! 
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Eek, I'm so honoured that you chose my tag as your inspiration! That single snowflake is a stunner... and why do I always forget about my Liquid Pearls? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little snowflake! [Gosh, I do wish the ones falling here were as pretty! Yes. we are having the first little bit of snow this morning.] I'm so in love with vellum ... it just adds a bit of femininity to any project. I adore the little slip on your tag, Jenni - so perfect!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, love the glitter snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, love those delicate flakes and dots on the vellum overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pretty pearly snowflakes! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blue snowflake tag! I love the sparkle and the clean look!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simply beautiful and elegant snowflake tag, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag Jenni....like your interpretation of the use of vellum on the tags

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty tag, Jenni! A great CASE. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet tag...love your beautiful snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sparkle and embossing! Beauty of a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue glittery snowflake on the vellum works so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on Lindsey's tag. You really made that gorgeous glittery blue snowflake the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!