A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Time out #75



This week over at the Timeout challenge we Have a CASe with a twist card inspiration from Ksenija!
I took inspiration from Ksenijas colours, flowering leaves and thank you card .I added my own twist by making Ksenija's strip of red a red border and diecutting my thank you out a few times and popping it back into its originally space.
 I flipped Ksenijas layout to make it a landscape card before finally adding tiny dots of liquid pearl to finish it off .

I see over at Cupcake inspirations they are also asking for pearls so going to add my card there too!.


Thanks for taking the time to pop in by
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Just the challenge I am currently working on, Jenni ... I may pass - I'm seeing a winner here! LOve the red mat, the perfect sprig to weave magically into that perfect word! Fantastic! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful with the warm gray background; it makes the diecut sentiment and branch pop out even more! Thank you for joining in at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, this is so pretty CASEing! Love your use of red and grey mats, and inlaid die cut thanks. Thank you so much for CASEing my card. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the red and gray. So pretty! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along in our Pearls challenge by Cupcake inspiration. Good luck.
    Saskia Pullen
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this Jenni, it is like the flowers are wrapping around the sentiment. Just beautiful and so pleased you shared at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning. I love your delicate florals and how you hid your die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops....forgot to say thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, those are really stunning cards. Those colors really are pretty together. And what a wonderful use of this week's theme of pearls. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful how you just see the sentiment in that beautiful flowerbranch! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting HM at Time Out, we loved your card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That grey layer, with the red border, makes your card look like it should be hung on a wall! I've always loved the look of an inlaid sentiment diecut, and this one is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!