A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 14 July 2017

Cupcake Inspirations 413






Wow I didn't realise how long it is since I posted !!!
But never mind I have made a card for this weeks Cupcake inspirations colour challenge and when I saw it I straightaway thought of these little fella's.
:)
I stamped and coloured them with promarkers and added a touch of sparkle with a wink of stella pen (got to have sparkle at Christmas!)and then adhered it to a cream textured panel on a red card base.I then thought it looked a bit plain so added some 'snow flakes' using some perfect pearls.
Added the sentiment using a scrap of cream card from the  card panel and my first Christmas card of the year was done ....just another 50+ to do :)

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh...so happy you posted a card, this one is just too darn cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been off celebrating your birth? So sorry I missed singing for you this year, Jenni... lost all connection with the world while tromping through our Southwestern States!
    Your card is darling - LOve those birds, and the little pearls... the perfect finishing, snowy touch! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet! Just love this darling holiday card! Great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pearl snowflakes, eh, Jenni? You're a genius and so good at those little details that take your cards to the next level! This card is adorable! Been thinking of you and hoping all is still going smoothly!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!